Hi, welcome to my webpage! I am interested in developing frameworks for better modeling and understanding of complex systems. My PhD dissertation is focused on the analysis of controllability for temporal complex networks.
In general, my research interest is in understanding and employing the theory of complex systems and network science in physical and socio-economical applications. My research interests are:
- The controllability analysis of temporal networks
- Applications of computational models in understanding the mechanics of social systems and making predictions
- The next generation of cloud infrastructure and services that are capable of self-organization and self-adaptation
What's been going on
- June 2020:
- The second part of my PhD dissertation (Analysis of Complete Controllable Domain) is accepted for oral presentation at the Tenth International Conference on Complex Systems (ICCS 2020) hosted by New England Complex Systems Institute (NESCI), Cambridge, Massachusetts. My talk title is Distributed and Centralized Regimes in Controllability of Temporal Networks.
- Our work on the impact of plate size on food waste is accepted as a poster presentation in ICCS 2020.
- February 2020: Our paper on Modeling and Analyzing Coronary Angiography is published in Complex Networks XI - Proceedings of the 11th Conference on Complex Networks CompleNet 2020 as a part of the Springer Proceedings in Complexity book series (SPCOM).
- December 2019: Our manuscript on Modeling and Analyzing Coronary Angiography is accepted in the proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Complex Networks (CompleNet 2020) in Exeter UK hosted by the University of Exeter.
- November 2019: Starting postdoc at Northeastern University in the Center for Complex Network Research (CCNR) to conduct research on Network Medicine.
- October 2019: Our paper, Controllability Analysis of Complex Networks Using Statistical Random Sampling, is accepted to Advances in Complex Systems Journal.
- September 2019
- July 2019: Our paper, Impact of Plate Size on Food Waste: Agent-based Simulation of Food Consumption, is now online [journal].
- May 2019
- Our paper, Impact of Plate Size on Food Waste: Agent-based Simulation of Food Consumption, is accepted to Resources, Conservation and Recycling Journal.
- Giving a talk at NetSci 2019 on designing a heuristic approach for determining driver nodes in complex networks in University of Vermont, Complex Systems Center, Burlington, VT.
- Presenting a poster at NetSci 2019 on the polarization and coherence phenomena in complex social networks in University of Vermont, Complex Systems Center, Burlington, VT.
- Presenting a poster at NetSci 2019 on a network-based approach for modeling and analyzing the coronary system in University of Vermont, Complex Systems Center, Burlington, VT.
- April 2019
- I am going to present a poster of my recent work on the controllability of temporal networks at Midwest Theory Day in @PurdueCS.
- I have been awarded a Research Summer Grant by Purdue Polytechnic Institute.
- January 2019
- Our paper on identifying and using driver nodes in temporal networks is accepted to Journal of Complex Networks.
- Our paper on modelling the polarization and coherence phenomena in social complex networks is accepted to Journal of Computational Social Science.
- September 2018: I have been accepted to serve on the EuroSys 2019 Shadow Program Committee.
- June 2018: Our paper on designing self-organized cloud storage infrastructure is accepted to Future Generation Computer Systems journal.
- April 2018: Giving a talk at First Northeast Regional Conference on Complex Systems (NERCCS 2018) in Binghamton University, NY.
- August 2017: Giving a talk at 21st Annual Meeting on Agent Based Modeling & Simulation (Swarmfest 2017) in Virginia Modeling Analysis and Simulation Center (VMASC), Old Dominion University, VA.
- July 2017: Giving a talk at SIAM Conference on Control and its Applications in David Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
- June 2017: Giving a talk at 2017 IEEE 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) in Honolulu, HI.
- July 2016: Giving a talk at 2016 IEEE 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) in San Francisco, CA.