PhD Candidate, my dissertation is focused on analyzing the controllability of temporal networks
Department of Computer and Information Technology
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Complete Controllability with Two Driver Nodes (red: intervention points)
Hi, welcome to my webpage! I am interested in developing frameworks for better modeling and understanding of complex systems. My PhD dissertation is focused on the analysis of controllability for temporal complex networks.
In general, my research interest is in understanding and employing the theory of complex systems and network science in real-world applications. My research interests are:
- The controllability analysis of time-aggregated and temporal networks
- Applications of computational models in understanding the mechanics of social systems and making predictions
- The next generation of cloud infrastructure and services that are capable of self-organization and self-adaptation
Discontinuity of beliefs in polarized networks
What's been going on
- April 2019: I have been awarded a Research Summer Grant by Purdue Polytechnic Institute
- May 2019
- Giving a talk at NetSci 2019 on designing a heuristic approach for determining driver nodes in complex networks in University of Vermont, Complex Systems Center, Burlington, VT.
- Presenting a poster at NetSci 2019 on the polarization and coherence phenomena in complex social networks in University of Vermont, Complex Systems Center, Burlington, VT.
- Presenting a poster at NetSci 2019 on a network-based approach for modeling and analyzing the coronary system in University of Vermont, Complex Systems Center, Burlington, VT.
- January 2019
- Our paper on identifying and using driver nodes in temporal networks is accepted to Journal of Complex Networks.
- Our paper on modelling the polarization and coherence phenomena in social complex networks is accepted to Journal of Computational Social Science.
- September 2018: I have been accepted to serve on the EuroSys 2019 Shadow Program Committee.
- June 2018: Our paper on designing self-organized cloud storage infrastructure is accepted to Future Generation Computer Systems journal.
- April 2018: Giving a talk at First Northeast Regional Conference on Complex Systems (NERCCS 2018) in Binghamton University, NY.
- August 2017: Giving a talk at 21st Annual Meeting on Agent Based Modeling & Simulation (Swarmfest 2017) in Virginia Modeling Analysis and Simulation Center (VMASC), Old Dominion University, VA.
- July 2017: Giving a talk at SIAM Conference on Control and its Applications in David Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
- June 2017: Giving a talk at 2017 IEEE 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) in Honolulu, HI.
- July 2016: Giving a talk at 2016 IEEE 9th International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD) in San Francisco, CA.